Respected Indiana Divorce Lawyer
Complete Family Law Representation in Northeast Indiana
Since 1970, Steve Rothberg has practiced Family Law as well as a variety of other areas in both State and Federal Courts, as well as at the Trial and Appellate levels,providing a unique wealth of experience to matrimonial litigation and Family Law; with accomplishments that include:
- Indiana Super Lawyer multiple times
- Assisted in drafting Local Family Law Court Rules and Family Law forms required now by Local Court Rule
- Named among 2012 Top Lawyers Fort Wayne Monthly Magazine
- Certified Family Law Specialist since designation was first offered in Indiana
- Registered mediator since “Alternative Dispute Resolution Rules” were first adopted in Indiana
- Arbitrator in first case under Indiana & Family Law Arbitration Act and arbitrating cases since
- Argued family law/matrimonial matters in the Indiana Appellate and Supreme Courts on multiple occasions
A Realistic Approach Seeking Resolution in Family Law Matters
Steve believes that in a family law matter the lawyer and client necessarily form a close working relationship if there is to be a satisfactory resolution to the client’s needs. That must take into account:
- The client’s perception and understanding of her/his problem
- Explaining to the client how the law views or addresses such issues
- Formulating with the client various options and solutions to the problem
- Ultimately empowering the client that she/he can make decisions critical to their future
Safeguarding You and Your Family Through the
Legal Process From Start to Finish
We vigorously advocate for your interests in the following areas:
- Divorce ― Dissolution of a marriage occurs when a marriage is legally terminated. Dissolution actions can be uncontested or contested. We provide you with experienced guidance.
- Child Support and Custody ― We ensure the court has accurate information to reach a fair decision on your. On custody matters, we negotiate parenting and visitation agreements.
- Post Decree Modifications and Enforcement ― These are changes made to final agreements or court orders relating to child custody, visitation and support when there has been a substantial change in circumstances. We can protect your interests.
Proudly serving individuals and their families in Fort Wayne, Indiana
The Law Office of Stephen P. Rothberg represents individuals and their families primarily in Fort Wayne/Allen County and Northeastern Indiana, including Adams, DeKalb, Huntington, Kosciusko, Noble, Steuben, Wells and Whitley.
A divorce law firm in Fort Wayne, Indiana that you can count on
If you need assistance with a divorce or other family law matter, call the Law Office of Stephen P. Rothberg at 260-422-1526 or contact us online to schedule an appointment.